We provide a 30-day In-Home trial policy on every rug we sell except customized rugs, opened rug pads and rugs that are sold during clearance sale. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase or your choice, you can return the item and no question will be asked. Please note that for such cases the processing and handling fee is non-refundable and you have to bear the return shipping cost. Once we receive your return request, we will provide you a unique return authorization number and you can process the return to our warehouse through your choice of carrier.
Return Terms and Conditions
- When you are returning the rug, please do not fold, tape or staple at the surface of the rug.
- It should be in a new condition with no soil or such kind of damage. If any damage is found it will not be accepted.
- You need to generate a Return Authorization number before you send the rug back. If you return the package with RA no or you have shipped to the wrong address, an additional freight cost and 20% service fee would incur.
- We will not accept any return if you have exceeded the 30 days trail period.
- Items which are sold during clearance sale, customized rugs and sample items cannot be returned unless and until there is any damage or defect found in it. If any such cases are found then your item will be replaced if an identical product is available and if not then your money will be refunded. Please note that rug pads that were opened will not be applicable for return or refund.